Look through the basis for the VAT return that appears in the overview before sending.
In the VAT specification section, you get a preliminary overview of what is reported, and whether you have tax due or tax to pay. If everything is OK, you can go ahead and send the VAT return.
Here's how to do it:
- Click the amounts in blue to get to the "Account specification".
- Look through what is here to check that all the vouchers have received the correct VAT calculation. If you need to correct something, follow the steps below.
3. Need to make corrections? Click the voucher number in blue to get to the voucher with the wrong VAT code.
4. You can now reverse the voucher, make the necessary corrections and click "Save".
5. When you have made sure that everything is OK, click "Send to the Norwegian Tax Administration" to send the VAT return.
Want to learn more?
Ofte stilte spørsmål
I didn't receive a receipt when I sent the VAT return, what do I do?
It can take up to 24 hours for the receipt to come.
If you still didn't receive the receipt, it can help to reverse the VAT return and send it again.
Read more about how to reverse the VAT return here (This article is not translated yet)