What is two-factor authentication?
Two-factor authentication is an extra level of security on your Tripletex account where you use unique 6-digit codes, along with passwords, to log in. With only a password on your Tripletex user, you can risk it going astray in various ways. We therefore recommend activating two-factor authentication.
This is how you activate two-factor authentication on your account:
- Click your profile picture in the top right corner in Tripletex.
- Choose "My profile".
3. Look at the section "User information" and the paragraph "Change login details".
4. Click "Go to Visma Connect".
5. You are sent to Visma Connect, scroll down to the section "Login with password".
6. Click on "Activate two-step control" and proceed on to the next page for further instructions.