Here is how you pay an invoice:
- Go to "Voucher>Voucher reception" in the main menu to find the invoice. If you have not received a supplier invoice to the voucher reception you can create a new voucher by going to "Voucher>New voucher". Choose "Invoice (Simple)".
- Check that the invoice is booked on the right account, project and correct VAT code.
- Go to the section "Payment" and choose payment type and amount.
- Click "Create" to create the voucher. If you have chosen a payment type connected to bankintegration the payment is sent to "Bank>Payments". Proceed to approve and send the payment to the bank.
Read more about how to register a purchase here (This article is not translated yet)
Before you pay an invoice, you first need to have it in the accounts. This can be done in multiple ways. The most common format is EHF (Electronic Trading Format). This means that the invoice is sent electronically to the voucher reception (the inbox for, among other things, invoices) and automates actions that are otherwise done manually.
Read more about how to activate and receive invoices via EHF here (This article is not translated yet)
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I do with unpaid invoices from the accounting system I used previously?
Invoices from your previous system can be forwarded to your e-voucher adress.
Here is where you find your e-voucher adress:
- Go to "Voucher>Voucher reception" in the main menu.
- See the section "Voucher reception".
- Find the e-voucher address in field "Email adress for sending invoices and vouchers".
The invoice needs to be approved by someone else in the company before it gets paid. How does this happen?
Before you book a supplier invoice you can also set up an attestation course where the booking is approved and booked.
Read more about attestation here (This article is not translated yet)