Before you can log in to Altinn from Tripletex you need to register a phone number for SMS-codes in Altinn. This is how you do it:
- Log in to Altinn and choose “Profile” in the main menu.
2. Go to “Advanced settings”.
3. Register your mobile number in the field "Phone number" in the section “Login information”. The mobile number entered is the one you will receive one-time codes on when logging in to Altinn in Tripletex.
4. Click “Change password” to change your password.
This is the password you must use to log in to Altinn in Tripletex.
5. The field for “Username” must remain empty. If you are unable to save without a username, you can write something in the field in order to be able to save. After saving, remove the text in the field and save again. Tripletex only supports log in with national identification number.
Do not tick the boxes underneath the field “Phone number”.
6. Click “Save”.