What forms does Tripletex support?
Tripletex supports the submission of the following forms to Altinn:
- eTax deduction card
- Annual accounts
You must set up a link to Altinn to be able to send a-melding and collect eTax deduction card. This is how you set up the connection to Altinn:
- Log into Altinn.
- Choose the company you represent.
- Click "Profile" in the main menu.
4. Choose "Advanced settings" in the menu.
5. Scroll down to “Register computer system” and register Tripletex as computer system.
You can choose Tripletex in the list to the right.
Is the corresponding image not displayed? Contact Altinn to check that you have all the necessary rights.
6. Register a password, confirm the password and click “Add”.
Register a password without special characters. If the password contains special characters, it may fail.
7. In Altinn, you will get an ID-number in the column “ID”. This ID-number as well as the password registered in the picture below must be registered in Tripletex.
Jump to step 3 if you have already registered a user for logging in to Altinn.